Skip to product information
1 of 1

St. Michael-Eppan Sanct Valentin Sauvignon Blanc

St. Michael-Eppan Sanct Valentin Sauvignon Blanc

Regular price $52.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $52.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Sanct Valentin Sauvignon stands as a testament to excellence since its inception in 1989, earning a revered place among Italy's highly acclaimed white wines. This vintage is the crown jewel of the Sanct Valentin collection.

  • Wine Style: White Wine
  • Grapes: 100% Sauvignon
  • Body: Medium
  • Sweetness: Dry
  • Alcohol: 14%
  • Winemaking: 75% of the wine ferments and matures in stainless steel for 7 months, resting on the lees. The remaining 25% undergoes separate vinification, with 20% aged in French oak (9hl) and 5% in larger French oak barrels (25hl).
  • Year: 2021
  • 750 ml

Vineyards in Appiano Monte & San Michele, with vines aged between 10 to 35 years, foster this remarkable wine. Nestled at altitudes ranging from 450 to 600 meters above sea level, these select vineyards thrive in gravelly soils with a notable calcareous essence. Experience a dense aromatic ensemble of yellow fruit, gooseberries, ripe currants, and elderflower. The wine boasts a refreshing interplay of crunchy acidity and graceful fullness. This Sauvignon pairs divinely with grilled fish featuring char and pepper sauce or a delightful vegetable risotto.

View full details

Life's a vibrant canvas waiting for your bold strokes, let's pop the cork on the good stuff, sip the extraordinary, and make every moment a party worth attending!